For general inquiry, order issues, or technical support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The trial version can only copy 3 DVD discs. After you purchase this program, you will be provided registration name and code which will unlock this limitation.
Yes. Your order will be transacted via encrypted webpage connection and secured process. The usage of the information you submit in the order form will be limited for the purpose of the transaction and possible future reference concerning the purchase.
Run Any DVD Clone, click the menu "Help >Enter License Code". There will be a registration popup dialog. You may input the Name and Code manually. The registration name is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Name and Code into the registration popup dialog.
There are two possibilities:
1. Your user name contains punctuation, symbols or special characters. Our users are from all over the world, and they may use English, French, Greek, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, and so on. Sorry if we cannot include all these characters into our license encoding application. If your license code is invalid due this reason, please contact us for a new code with the user name in English letters you prefer.
2. Blank spaces are accidentally added. Please mind that license information is case-sensitive. Do not enter extra blank space to the license name or code. If you fail to register Any DVD Clone following this guide, please contact us at email@example.com for a new license.
Any unauthorized duplication or distribution of the Any DVD Clone license for commercial profits is prohibited. Nevertheless, it's allowed and limited to use purchased license to register home computers or laptops owned by yourself for personal use.
Any DVD Clone's upgrade service is free. A reminder message will pop-up when there is a new version available. You can get the latest version by clicking Free Download Any DVD Clone. If you install the latest version to the previous file folder, you don't have to register again. Otherwise, please register the program again using the license name and code we provided. If you lost the license, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the license.
Yes. Once launch Any DVD Clone, all of the DVD drives even virtual DVD drive and USB external DVD driver installed on your computer will be automatically detected, select the DVD drive loading DVD disc you will copy it.
Please eject and reload it, if still fails, please exit Any DVD Clone first, play the DVD disc with source DVD Driver, if success, stop playing and exit the DVD player, relaunch Any DVD Clone, if failed:
• Did you check the surface of the disc? Try to play it on your computer.
• Do you have the latest firmware for your DVD Driver?
• Did you turn off other burning applications or dvd player applications which might access the DVD driver at the same time?
• Try it again on another DVD driver or another computer.
C:\Program Files\Any DVD Clone\dvdclone.exe This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Please click here to download and install vcredist_x86.exe first, and then reinstall Any DVD Clone.
Please send us the dvdcloner.log. You can find the log file by running Any DVD Clone, and clicking menu Help >View Logs..
Or, please follow directory below to find the dvdcloner.log:
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\Any DVD Clone\
Vista: C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Any DVD Clone\
Please send us the log file as an attachment.
Firstly, please confirm if you can play the created disc on your PC.
If yes, you can copy the DVD movie to DVD folder saved on your hard drive, and then use a free burning software named named ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download to burn the DVD folder to DVD disc to try again.
If you cannot play the disc on your PC either, please pack all the *.ifo and VIDEO_TS.VOB files located in the VIDEO_TS folder of both the original DVD and copied DVD into two .zip or .rar files respectively, and then send them to us.
You may use this software in copying material in which you own the copyright or have obtained permission to copy from the copyright owner. If you do not own the copyright or you have not obtained the permission to copy from the copyright owner, you may be violating copyright law and you may be subject to claims for damages and/or criminal penalties.
PSP is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
DivX is a registered trademark of DivX, Inc.
iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
All other marks are the property of their respective owners.